Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HandBook - Gumshoe field notes 2.0

I have been getting a lot of inspirational feedback for the field notes journals I make. One of the more important pieces of advise is to incorporate my self in the books. Who's making the product, how is it set aside from products in the same category. Anyone can make a handmade, serviceable, durable, book made out of premium materials. I am primarily a 'Maker', specific labels are simply subsets of what comprises my skillset. In printmaking, I have made many pieces inspired from visions of the world through icons. To repurpose these printed collages is the next step for these particular prints.
Original artwork (2009) is only one new feature of the new version. The covers are more durable, constructed for repeated pocket entry and removal. A bookmark has also been incorporated in the form of braided waxed Irish linen. I'll be Updating my Etsy account as soon as I can, but of course one can contact me directly. Pictured Gumshoe in Green, 3x5.5" ($25).



No comments: