Wednesday, October 13, 2010




My latest bike concept is complete. I wanted a bike with a classic, natural, understated look. Not too flashy but eye-catching none the less, this bike is really coming together nicely. here is a rundown of the specs: limited khaki-green Soma Rush (with no braze-ons or bottle-cage holes!!), hand-built wheels by my co-worker/friend Bill and I at Capital Hill Bikes. velocity fusion rims, , DT Swiss spokes, Suzue Promax hubs, Velo-flex tires, Sugino 75 crankset, fyxomatosis chainring (48tooth) Dura-Ace cog (15 T), Thompson seat-post, Selle Royale SLR saddle, Campognolo Chorus Front brake, Campy record headset, Velo-Orange Stem and toeclips and MKS GR-9 platform pedals. I need to to more upgrading to dial the colo-way in just right but the concept is getting closer to completion every week.

1 comment:

Justin said...

lookin good, trade the thompson seatpost for a chrome one. what size is that frame?